- Dwell Time
- Cost of Collection
- Union Budget
- Clarifications on levy imposed on jewellery
- RTI Information
- Online Services
- Guide for Travellers
- Vigilance Info
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF CENTRAL EXCISE: DELHI ZONE
(CADRE CONTROL UNIT): C.R.BUILDING, I.P.ESTATE, DELHI-110002
C.NO. II-34(10)/CCU/Seniority/Inspectors/2012 Dated:
The Commissioner, Central Excise, Delhi-I/ Delhi-II / Delhi-III / Delhi-IV/ Delhi-V/Panchkula / Service Tax / Appeals / Adjudication / LTU / TAR
The Commissioner of Customs, Import & General / Preventive/Air Cargo(Export)/ICDs
The P&AO, Central Excise / Customs, Delhi.
Notice Board /The General Secretary, Gr.'B' Executive Officers Association, Customs & Central Excise, New Delhi.
Sir / Madam,
Sub: Publication of Draft Seniority List of 'INSPECTORS' as on 31.12.2011
1. The inter-se-seniority of all the persons officiating in the grade of Inspector having the Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600/ under the Cadre Control of Central Excise, Delhi Zone as on 31 Dec 2011 (corrected upto 07 Aug 2012) has been compiled. Efforts have been made to avoid any error in this compilation. Copies of the Draft Seniority List so prepared are enclosed herewith.
2. Entries regarding the officers working in your jurisdiction may please be verified with the service records and any corrections required may be intimated to this office. Any entry regarding SC/ST/OBC/PH made against the officers belonging to that category and any omission in this regard may also be brought to the notice of this office. It may please be thoroughly checked that no name which should have been included in the list is omitted. This would be the personal responsibility of the officer under whose jurisdiction the concerned officer(s) is/are working.
3. The Draft Seniority List has been updated on the basis of the information available with Cadre Control and may be circulated amongst all the officials concerned, and their signatures obtained for the purpose of record of their having seen the same. They may be informed that their representations relating to seniority position or changes to be made of any of the entries in the Seniority List are to be supported by relevant documents / proof and which are to be forwarded to this office after getting them examined / verified by their controlling officers latest by 15th Nov 2012. Wherever due, the rectification will be carried out in Final Seniority List on representations received through controlling officers. Representations sent by the officials directly to this office will not be entertained.
4. A certificate to the effect that (i) the Draft Seniority List has been circulated amongst all the concerned officials who are working under your charge, (ii) the correctness of the entries in respect of them has been checked with the service records and (iii) name of the Inspectors working under your charge omitted in the seniority List, may please be sent to this office by 15th Nov 2012.
5. The present list is subject to the outcome of the Hon'ble Supreme Court's order in SLP to Appeal (Civil) No. 9638/2012 titled "Sh. Sanjeev Kumar Gautam Vs. UOI & Others" or any other case pending within any judicial forum relating to seniority of Inspectors or any other related issue.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter.
Click here for : Draft Seniority List