- Dwell Time
- Cost of Collection
- Union Budget
- Clarifications on levy imposed on jewellery
- RTI Information
- Baggage Rules
- Online Services
- Guide for Travellers
- Vigilance Info
Directorate General of Goods and Service Tax
(i) THE PARTICULARS OF ITS ORGANIZATION, FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
Mandate of DG GST
Formed vide Boardâs Order No. 01/Ad.IV/2015 dated 31st July, 2015 (F.No. A 11013/18/2015.Ad.IV). Created by shifting the headquarter of Directorate of Services Tax (DG ST) from Mumbai to Delhi and re-named as Directorate of Goods and Services Tax (DG GST) w.e.f. 01.08.2015. As per Boardâs Office Order No. 09/Ad.IV/2017 dated 2nd August, 2017, read with Boardâs Order F.No. 354/2017/2015 dated 19th September, 2017, the modified mandate of DG GST, consequent to the implementation of GST w.e.f. 01.07.2017 will be as under:
(1) Capacity Building
(2) Research and Analysis
(3) Assist the Policy Wing of GST of CBEC.
(4) To act as a Think Tank and an intermediary between the CBEC and field formations
(5) Coordination with various Directorates of CBEC, Central Government Ministries/Departments and State/UT Government Ministries/Departments connected to GST
(6) Information Technology
(7) Refences received from Prime Ministerâs Office and Presidents Secretariat
(8) Broad sheeting of representations from the trade/industry
(9) Parliamentary Questions
(10) Collation/Analysis of Data
(ii) A DIRECTORY OF ITS OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF GOODS & SERVICES TAX 5TH FLOOR, MTNL (TELEPHONE EXCHANGE) BUILDING 8, BHIKAJI KAMA PLACE, NEW DELHI-110066
EPABX: 26702800 FAX:26702853/54 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org STD:011
Office of the Addl. Director General of Goods and Services Tax, Directorate General of Goods and Services Tax, 9th Floor, Piramal Chambers, Jijibhoy Lane, Parel, Lalbaug, Mumbai-400 012.
Tel: 2410 1421/ 2410 2584/86/89 STD:022 E-mail: email@example.com Fax: 2418 1417/19
Office of the Addl. Director General of Goods and Services Tax, Directorate General of Goods and Services Tax, Southern Regional Unit, GST Bhawan, 26/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034.
Office of the Addl. Director General of Goods and Services Tax, Directorate General of Goods and Services Tax, Kolkata Zonal Office.
(iii) NAMES, DESIGNATIONS AND OTHER PARTICULARS OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICERS;