- Procedure for referring Technical/Legal issues under the Central Excise & Service Tax for clarification/comments
- Bye-Election, 2020, Madhya Pradesh -Deployment of Election Observer - Regarding.
- Online Training on “Turant Customs & Faceless Assessment” for officers of CBIC on 22nd October, 2020 from 10:30 AM-1:30 PM.
- Notifications issued to implement the decisions of 42nd GST Council Meeting
- Online training on “Data Analytics” for officers of CBIC on 19th - 20th October, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM.
- Taxpayers having aggregate turnover above Rs. 5 Crore in the preceding financial year are advised to ensure that all their their due returns have been filed. Such taxpayers who have 2 or more GSTR-3B returns pending will not be able to generate Part A of the Eway Bill from 15.10.2020
- General Election to Bihar Legislative Assembly, 2020 and Bye-elections to 1 PC and 56 ACs – Deployment of Expenditure Observers- Regarding.
- Press Release on Annual Return (GSTR-9) and Reconciliation Statement (GSTR 9C) for FY 2018-19 issued
- Forthcoming General Election to Legislative Assembly of Bihar, 2020-Monitoring and facilitation of seizure of suspicious cash, illicit liquor, drugs/narcotics, freebies and smuggled goods etc
- Circular clarifying issues relating to application of sub-rule (4) of rule 36 of the CGST Rules, 2017, cumulatively for the months of February, 2020 to August, 2020 issued
- Guidelines for maintenance of vigilance database in respect of non-Group 'A' officers
- Brochure of Customs(Administration of Rules of Origin under Trade Agreements)Rules,2020 (CAROTAR,2020)
- Prospective Training Report to be conducted by NACIN and its Zonal Campuses for the month of October, 2020
- Two-days’ online training on “New Functionalities on GST Portal” for CBIC officers in coordination with GSTN on 28th & 29thOctober, 2020 from 1030 Hours to 1730 Hours
- General Election to Legislative Assembly of Bihar, 2020 and some bye-elections – Relieving of Expenditure Observers – Regarding.
- General Election to Legislative Assembly of Bihar, 2020 and some bye-elections – Deployment of Expenditure Observers – Regarding.
- Press Release on decisions of 42nd GST Council.
- Notification issued in order to notify a special procedure for taxpayers for issuance of e-Invoices in the period 01.10.2020 - 31.10.2020
- Performance Review of the Standing Counsels representing Department before High Courts.Click here
- General Election to the State Legislative Assembly of Bihar and Bye-elections, 2020 - Virtual Briefing Meeting of Observers on 05.10.2020 - Regarding.Click here
- Notification for extending the date of implementation of dynamic QR code for B2C invoices till 01.12.2020 issued.
- Notifications issued amending notification no. 41/2020-Central Tax and notification no. 13/2020-Central Tax.
- CGST Act , 2017 as amended up to 30.09.2020 have been uploaded.
- General Election to Legislative Assembly of Bihar, 2020 - Deployment of Expenditure Observers - Regarding.Click here
- विभागीय हिन्दी पत्रिका 'रीति' सीमा शुल्क (आयात) आयुक्तालय, तुगलकाबाद.Click here